Hello San Diego!
It’s so nice to meet you!
My name is Bianca Wulwick, and I moved to San Diego from Denver, ColoRADo. I am a food-obsessed digital marketer with over 9 years of experience.
After growing up in a landlocked state for more than half of my life, I am pretty dang excited to live near an ocean with my husband Scott. Without boring you to tears, let me tell you a little bit about myself…
I graduated from the University of Northern Colorado in 2010 with a double Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Communications, with an emphasis in Public Relations and Advertising.
My professional background stretches across digital marketing with an emphasis in social and digital media management. Specialties include social media management, social media advertising, strategy, execution, and digital content marketing. My profesh strengths are copywriting, deep social listening, and social media analytics.
I am a general jack of all trades, with a skill-set that stretches across the lifecycle of a digital campaign. In addition to my working knowledge of SEO and social media, I also have prior experience in Google PPC and display advertising, email CRM, light coding (HTML/CSS), and graphic design.
Previous client and company experience include Savory Spice Shop, with e-commerce and 32 stores nationwide, as well as notable Denver agencies such as Fruition.net, Cactus, Karsh/ Hagan, and Bayard. I have also worked on the product side of marketing, assisting with promotional marketing for BIGS Sunflower Seeds, Duke’s Smoked Meats, Hello Fresh, and Coca-Cola. Notable client accounts I have worked on include ICON Eyecare (formerly ICON LASIK), Kaneka Nutrients (Ubiquinol.org), Westwood College, University of Colorado Health, the Colorado Lottery, Visit Denver, and more.
During 2018, I broke out on my own and freelanced for small to mid-sized businesses. My passions lie in food and food marketing, but I garnered a portfolio of work that spanned across many different industries. In addition to working with freelance clients, I also managed marketing and events for an Urban Winery in Denver called Deep Roots Winery & Bistro.
Most recently, I was the Marketing Director for Lawyers Title – San Diego. Lawyers Title is a leading provider of title and escrow services in San Diego. At our core, we were good people committed to doing great work. Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, I was laid off.
Fun facts about me:
- I was once in a viral video with Demi Lovato as my driver for Lyft
- I got cast on to Guy Fieri’s, ‘Guy’s Big Project’, but had to turn it down due to scheduling
- I did production assistance for an episode of Gordan Ramsay’s ‘Kitchen Nightmares’
- I am really good at bar trivia and specialize in pop culture knowledge
- I had an 11-year old Mutt named Murphy, and he was the best boy
- I am a proud Dog Mom to a tricolor Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Bourdain
- My husband and I met on Tinder and got married in a Las Vegas drive-thru by an Elvis
- I have a pizza slice tattooed on my left wrist, and my husband has the rest of the pie on his left arm
- I do a wonderful karaoke rendition of Cher’s ‘Believe’
- I have never met an India Pale Ale, or glass of red wine, that I didn’t enjoy
- I am a HUGE Denver Broncos fan, but somehow married a Chargers fan
- I own a Peloton bike, and it is my favorite purchase I have ever made
- I love to cook and treat my pantry like it’s Food Network’s ‘Chopped’ on the regular
- I know ‘The Bachelor’ franchise is absolute garbage, but I watch it every season (even attended a ‘Men Tell All’ Taping!)
- I host my own podcast where I interview my friends and people that inspire me about the notion of ‘imposter syndrome’. Available everywhere you get your pods!